Life

Did I not say I have not yet given up on a love and that I intend to see it through? Well looks like I'm closing this chapter now because I've seen whatever I needed to see, and I'm through. And it's cool. Just that I did not expect it to happen this soon, so I wasn't prepared. But that's not a problem any longer. Funny how a little Facebook update can change a life, if you know what I mean. "X is in a relationship with Y". Really? Okay, time to wake up and move on. *Virtual slap on the face, but still a slap*. I suppose I'll leave it to whoever is reading this to make sense of what I'm blabbering about. No prize for guessing. Presenting to you the current state of my mind! Oh by the way, I owe it to Facebook.

You know... this is life, and I suppose that is why I'm sharing this post. Well moving on, also life (and what a lovely part when it actually happens with the whole heart and soul!), I wrote my very last MA exam today. This means I almost hold a post-graduate degree. I'm not sure what the actual value of it is, though. But I've loved every part of the two years gone by (maybe not EVERY, but you get the picture). And I feel like I've actually learnt something from these two years, unlike the time I graduated from college. At least, right now it feels like when I do hold my degree it won't be just a piece of paper in my hand. Not to imply I've actually mastered my subject, though. That's no where in the vicinity. I suppose they call it Master of Arts because it sounds fancy, and it gives you the feeling that the hours spent writing assignments and term papers that often made you ask the "Why" "What's the point" questions of life were worthwhile, after all. So, I leave JNU soon. I think I'm going to miss this place. However, let me not dwell on that.

The next course in my meal: awaiting the medical clearance for the Qatar Airways job. It's taking a little longer than I expected... actually, hold the little. But I am being patient, or at least trying. Anyway, all in good time. But I can't seem to help but wonder... what's there for dessert?

P.S.: Apologies for the ellipses and parentheses, if you found it inconvenient. But I suppose that is also life, if you know I mean.

Comments

  1. some things seem sad now...but really its a blessing in disguise..for better things to come. Our expectations are much smaller than what God has in store for us...which is actually the best..lets catch up soon..and not on blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i'd love that. and now that my exams are over there should be no issue about time :).

      Delete
  2. I don't know much about you but from the little info i could gather from your post.I can only say perhaps somethings are not meant to always stay in our life.I too have lost some dear one's yes it hurts me to think about it but time has have been a very good friend to me.As time passes trusts me this all things only strengthens you more and more.I hope and pray you be strong and prosperous in your life.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. thank you. those are some encouraging words :).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts